Providing top-notch animal care isn't just what our veterinarians do -- it's what we love!
Arlington Heights Animal Hospital was founded in 1946 by Drs. Praznikar and Lynn. It was a mixed practice serving the surrounding farms. The hospital was based out of a small building at 1900 S. Arlington Heights Road from 1946 to 1993.
In 1978, Drs. Stephen Camp and Richard Sefcik purchased the practice. By then it was a small animal, 2 1/2 doctor practice. They expanded the practice to 5 doctors by 1984 when Dr. Kuhnle joined the practice as an associate.
The business outgrew the old building and in 1993, we moved into the current building at 412 W. Algonquin Road.
Dr. Flaska became an associate in 2004, the same year Dr. Sefcik retired.
Drs. Kuhnle and Flaska purchased the hospital in 2014. Our goal is to provide excellent care for our patients, quality service for our clients and a pleasant, satisfying work environment for our employees.
Mondays - Fridays 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Limited walk-ins accepted. Additional fee applies.
Likes: Causing trouble, playing fetch, eating boxes.
Dislikes: Being told No! Sitting in a kennel.
Likes: Swatting at legs that walk by, chasing dog kibble, wrestling with Nate.
Dislikes: Being held/kisses, dogs, forced feline affection.
Moved to a forever home