Your understanding at this time is appreciated. We must all work together to get through this.
Updates will be posted on our website www.ahahvets.com or follow us on our Facebook page
Stay safe and thank you,
The staff of Arlington Heights Animal Hospital
Policy changes effective August 22, 2022
It’s been a long 2 ½ years of multiple protocol changes to follow the guidelines for COVID safety. Thank you for your patience during such a difficult time in everyone’s life.
Here is a list of several changes we are implementing:
- We are happy to announce that our lobby is now open! You are welcome to come in for doctor appointments, technician appointments, drop-offs and pick-ups. Please sign in at the front desk when you get here and have a seat.
- Masks are recommended but not required in the building.
- We are now scheduling technician appointments. Please call ahead to schedule your tech service. Appointments will be taken weekdays 9am - 11:30am and 2pm - 4:30pm. Saturdays 9am - 12:30pm.
- Our in-house lab services are now closed at 5pm weekdays and Saturday at 1pm. If you need to drop off a urine or fecal sample for in-house testing, they will not be accepted after 5 pm weekdays or 1pm Saturday. There will be a cart inside the front door for sample deposit and labeling. After labeling, please sign in at the front desk and wait for a receptionist to complete the drop off procedure.
- We are continuing to request payment information at check-in or over the phone for medications and food orders. This helps us streamline the check-out process so you don't have to wait after your appointment is completed or after you pick up your order/refill.
- Our phones will be turned off 30 minutes before closing. Please plan accordingly.
Thank you for your cooperation and support, Your AHAH family.
AHAH Information and hospital policies regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus)